Octopath Traveler, the famed 2D JRPG on the Nintendo Switch is officially making its way to the PC. The game will be available for purchase both on Steam and the Square Enix Store.
Set in the beautiful, but dangerous, world of Osterra, Octopath Traveler puts you in control of 8 unique heroes – each with their own skillset, motivations and storylines. You can play as:
- Olberic: an experienced knight in search of redemption.
- Cyrus: a scholar whose book smarts don’t always equate to common sense.
- Tressa: an enthusiastic merchant who is travelling the world to hone her skills.
- Ophelia: a noble cleric on a pilgrimage to Orsterra’s holy sites.
- Primrose: a fallen noble on a quest to avenge her murdered father.
- Alfyn: a naive apothecary determined to help people whatever the cost.
- Therion: a skilled thief trapped in an impossible situation.
- H’annit: an expert hunter, tracking down her missing master.
The announcement comes shortly after a rating from the Korean Game Rating and Administration Committee for the PC was leaked. According to the announcement, the game will launch officially on Steam on June 7.