The Farm 51 has released a new video, showing 30 minutes of pre-alpha gameplay footage from the STALKER-inspired survival game, Chernobylite. Chernobylite is a science-fiction survival horror experience from the team behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. The game mixes the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling.
Watch the video below:
• Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
• Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats;
• Immerse yourself in the non-linear, thrilling, science-fiction horror story;
• Make good use of your physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies;
• Fight against the savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality;
• Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance-analyzing tools.
It’s also worth to add the game to your wishlist on Steam not to miss any updates on its further development.
And if you’d like to chat with developers directly you can join the game’s Discord channel.