1C and developer Snowhound Games are proud to announce that Deep Sky Derelicts, an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG that is enriched with tactical card combat and popular rogue-like elements, has just received an illustrious update as part of its Early Access journey toward full release. Eager scavengers supporting the project can now enjoy and take advantage of loads of new content. The universe of Deep Sky Derelicts has just been expanded by lightyears, stretching average game duration to nearly double what it was before.
New updates will continue to be delivered every month according to the current roadmap, together with more frequent fixes, until the full release of Deep Sky Derelicts on 31 May 2018.
The February ‘Illustrious Monuments’ update enables players to expand their pool of choices and find new ways of getting deeper into the game, to explore new derelicts, engage in new situations and encounters, and find new ways of getting through them successfully. Full-fledged citizenship for characters is still a few months away, but another part of the unforgiving road has been laid towards a better life for space scavengers trying to make a living in the Deep Sky sector.
The Illustrious Monuments update includes:
- 3 new character levels (level cap now at 7)
- 5 skill specializations, with 1 for each type
- 7+ very rare Illustrious mods
- 8 new extension mods
- 5-6 additional room conditions that can affect both exploration and combat gameplay
- Energy management changes, along with a brand-new Research lab
- 5 more derelicts (9 per play-through in total)
- Progression from Tier 1 to Tier 2 ships
- 10 new enemies
- New main and side missions (each derelict has at least 1 of each)
- Updated Arena with revised encounters (max 20)