Frictional Games, the renowned developer behind the groundbreaking Amnesia series, announces the strategic rescheduling of its highly anticipated title, Amnesia: The Bunker, now set to launch on May 23rd across PC, Xbox, and PlayStation platforms. This decision is based on two key factors: to allow the team extra time to polish the game to perfection and to strategically avoid releasing during a busy week when multiple other games are hitting the market.
- Player choice – emergent gameplay in a sandbox horror survival experience
- Unscripted environment – objects, threats, and resources, change in every playthrough
- Adaptive horrid threats – an ever-present gruesome creature that stalks the player.
- Tactile immersion – all-new levels of interaction with the world through puzzle solving and tool handling
- Absorbing yet terrifying tale – experience hell on earth in a fictional appalling story
- Engrossing atmosphere and tension – enhanced lighting effects and carefully designed sound effects for a real horror experience.