It is a tedious task for any company to introduce its new smartphone to the market. But what if smartphone production is not their genre?? These are the situations Razer will have to face as it introduces its first ever smartphone coming out November 17 in North America and Europe, appropriately titled the Razer Phone.
The smartphone features a 120Hz Ultramotion display (with a 5.72-inch LCD screen) and Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+. The Razer Phone boasts an 8-millimeter-thin aluminum body. The operating system is Android Nougat, with Razer conforming that the phone will get the Android Oreo upgrade next year.
Some features of Razer Phone
- Backed by UltraMotion technology the phone guarantees zero lag or stuttering—just fluid and buttery smooth motion content boasting wide color gamut, vibrant and sharp imagery.
- True-To-Life Cinematic Audio With Dolby ATMOS, for a cinematic sound experience reproduced through front-firing speakers and dual amplifiers certified by THX.
- Powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM, it provides the ultimate viewing and gaming experience, backed by superior battery life for longer enjoyment.
- 12MP dual cameras and dual tone flash helps in smooth transition from the f1.7 wide angle lens to 2x telephoto to frame the perfect shot.
- Equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery the smartphone gets a longer screen time without ever being caught with a red battery bar.
Razer believes these hardware capabilities will make the smartphone perfect to handle intense gaming. The company said games will be optimized for the device, pointing to some even running at 120 frames per second without any problem.
Some of the notable games available at launch for the Razer Phone are Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Titanfall: Assault and Tekken.
Are you excited for it?? Please let us know in the comments below.