It’s almost time for players to step into the iconic armor of RoboCop, gear up with his mighty Auto-9 pistol, and walk out onto the streets of Old Detroit in RoboCop: Rogue City. With crime littering the streets, Old Detroit is counting on RoboCop to serve the public trust, protect the innocent, and uphold the law. However, there are other things that players can expect during their time playing as the all cop hero. We’ve listed just a few below that players can find in RoboCop: Rogue City.
Be sure to check out the trailer to find everything someone would need to know about RoboCop: Rogue City in just 60 seconds.
10 Things You Can Expect in RoboCop: Rogue City:
- An original story taking place between the events of RoboCop 2 and 3
- Peter Weller, the original RoboCop actor, reprises his iconic role for the first time in 30 years returning as the voice and face of the part-man part-machine, all cop hero
- An explorable Old Detroit across different open areas
- Choices that affect the story, the citizens of Old Detroit, and the outcome of RoboCop’s mission.
- Crimes and cases for RoboCop to investigate and solve
- RoboCop’s trusty Auto-9 pistol and 20 other weapons for RoboCop to enforce the law and eradicate criminals with
- Light RPG elements including an upgradable RoboCop and Auto-9 pistol
- Familiar locations and iconic characters such as Anne Lewis, Sergeant Warren Reed, and ED-209, RoboCop’s robot rival
- A new criminal mastermind, The New Guy in Town, to stop and ensure justice is enforced
- Police work such as assisting the Detroit Police Department’s front desk and handing out tickets
Those are just a few of the things players can expect to find in RoboCop: Rogue City. You can find more information about the game via the official website, Facebook, X (Twitter) and YouTube.
RoboCop: Rogue City releases on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 2, 2023.