Ziggurat Interactive, publisher of multiplatform retro and modern games, announced today the PC release of the critically acclaimed first-person firefighting title, Real Heroes: Firefighter HD. In the game, available now on Steam and GOG.com, players take on the role of a rookie firefighter assigned to a big city fire-and-rescue unit. Players will need to make the most of the tools of their trade as they battle blazes, prevent explosions, and rescue trapped civilians! Pick up this one-of-a-kind game for 34% off during its launch week!
“We’re proud to bring such a unique and remarkable game to PC,” said Michael Devine, SVP of Business Development at Ziggurat Interactive. “It gives gamers a first-person view into the challenges and dangers that these real-world heroes experience every day.”
Real Heroes: Firefighter HD is a first-person firefighting and rescue action game where players take on the heroic role of a real firefighter. As a newly graduated cadet starting out at a fire station in Los Angeles, the game’s hero must learn the tools of the trade, battle massive fires, and rescue citizens from deadly infernos. It’s time to put on a fresh pair of turnout pants, grab a Halligan, and take to the streets to battle man’s deadliest foe — fire!
Features of Real Heroes: Firefighter HD include:
- Newly enhanced PC edition with higher gameplay resolutions up to 1440p.
- Realistic fire technology.
- Play through career mode with over 9 levels and locations.
- Fight through the fires using real tools: Hose, Axe, Mechanical Separator, Extinguisher, Halligan, Deck Gun, and more.
- All-Star Hollywood voice cast including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer), and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens).
More info about Ziggurat Interactive, its current lineup, and upcoming announcements is available on Facebook, Twitter, and the company’s official web site, with info on their upcoming products to be announced on the same.