Warlander combines story-driven adventure with fast-paced swordplay. Precision slicing meets ragdoll physics, creating a brutal and visceral combat experience.
With vivid art style and challenging level design, Warlander is set in a grim and perilous world as a narrative-driven action game that allows players to customize their combat style through an in-game progression system. Players can upgrade and acquire new abilities via three expansive and diverse skill trees. The result is a devastating combination of abilities.
Play as a resurrected hero on a warpath of vengeance. Aim precisely and slice through the flesh of your enemies in a ragdoll mayhem! Grow stronger in power, either by chopping your way across the battlefield or by using abilities to turn the environment into a deadly weapon. Wield a blade with a mind of its own while you fight and sacrifice enemies to appease the ancient gods.
“We drew inspiration for Warlander from games such as the classic Jedi Knight series and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which we’re huge fans of,” said Goran Rajsic, creative director for Clock Drive Games. “We struck the perfect balance of sword-fighting gameplay, an in-game progression system, and customizable RPG elements that captured the essence of the genre but also added our own twist to it.”
- Brutal combat system with unique swordplay that’s fun to play yet hard to master
- Ragdoll physics and mesh slicing giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh and creating satisfying finishing kills
- Challenging enemy variety that requires tactical thinking and skillful swordplay
- Fully voiced storyline with immersive narrative focusing on the dynamic relationship between the hero and his sentient sword.
- Vivid art and character design
- RPG character progression with multiple combat abilities and upgrades
- Explore a dark fantasy world filled with intrigue and danger
- Replayable gameplay with different skills from skill trees
- Use the environment itself as a weapon to crush your enemies
Warlander is coming to PC (Steam) in Q3 2019.