Developer Long Hat House has announced that their award-winning Metroidvania Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition is now available on the PS4. Dandara is a unique 2D Metroidvania platformer offering gravity-defying exploration that has now reached new levels with the launch of Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition on PlayStation 4.
Playstation Blog: What’s New in Dandara’s Free “Trials of Fear Edition”, blogpost by Lucas Mattos, developer at the indie studio Long Hat House:
Created by Brazilian indie developers Long Hat House and published by Raw Fury, this brand new special edition adds massive amounts of content as well as enhancing all parts of the original game, all of which are free to download for existing owners of the game.
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition has previously released on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac and Linux, iOS and Android.
Curious and want to know more?
DANDARA: TRIALS OF FEAR EDITION – KEY FEATURES:
● ENTER THE HIDDEN REALMS – The Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition adds 3 new areas to explore, a new big boss, new powers, gameplay mechanics, music tracks, and even a new secret ending, as well as many quality of life updates and more
● UNCOVER THE SALT – The Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition adds a whole new focus on story, fleshing out the lore of the Salt and its inhabitants with new descriptions, dialogues and cutscenes for existing characters and environments
● BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION – Traverse across the esoteric world through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments
● INNOVATIVE CONTROLS – Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly in Dandara
● CHALLENGING PROGRESSION – Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn power-ups, and access areas previously unreachable
● BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD – A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions