Independent UK developer Rebellion is delighted to announce that it’s bringing Sniper Elite 4 to the Nintendo Switch.
As unveiled during the new Nintendo Direct, the award-winning, BAFTA-nominated tactical shooter will come to the Switch later this year, both in boxed and digital editions.
Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s sharpshooter series, which has sold more than 20 million units worldwide. It continues the series’ heritage of thrilling World War Two action, taking players to the lush Mediterranean landscapes of Italy, 1943 where the Resistance fights to defeat a terrifying new threat to the Allied fightback.
Sniper Elite 4 combines emergent stealth action with unrivaled sniping freedom in huge maps brimming with tactical possibilities. Switch owners can look forward to:
- Genre-leading sniping defined by advanced, authentic ballistics
- An expansive campaign featuring massive maps and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- And much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
Stay tuned for more info on Sniper Elite 4 for Switch ahead of its release later this year.
Finally, Rebellion, Sold Out and GSE are partnering to release Sniper Elite 4 for the first time in Japan on PlayStation 4. Look out for more news soon.
For more information, please visit Sniper.com