If slaying demons in arcade first-person shooters like the classic DOOM, Wolfenstein 3D, Dusk or Strafe is your thing, it’s time to get ready for another retro experience.
Psychic Software and DoomCube, with publisher Digerati, have announced Demon Pit, an upcoming arcade fast-paced arena-shooter. The 90’s styled shooter will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this year.
Check out the Announce Trailer:
“Arise Demon Hunter. It is time,” the official overview says. “The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!”
“Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?”
Key features of the game:
• Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
• Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
• Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
• Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
• Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
Demon Pit is set to arrive in Q3/Q4 2019 on all the mainstream platforms. Wishlist the game on Steam and subscribe to Digerati’s Newsletter to stay updated. You can also join their official Discord server for more info.