BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe have revealed a brand new gameplay trailer showing off Goku, Vegeta and Frieza’s ultimate transformations in the upcoming title JUMP FORCE, releasing on 15th February, 2019, for PlayStation 4 computer Entertainment System, Xbox One and PC.
Revealed during Microsoft’s X018 showcase, the new gameplay trailer shows off Dragon Ball’s Goku and Vegeta reaching their ultimate forms – Super Saiyan Blue!
Frieza, not one to be left behind by his long-time rivals, will also be able to transform into his ultimate form – Golden Frieza, bringing chaos and destruction to our world.
The roster for JUMP FORCE continues to expand, with 24 playable characters already confirmed from 10 of the most well-loved Shonen Jump manga titles, which includes:
- Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza
- One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Blackbeard, Sanji, Sabo
- Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke
- Bleach: Ichigo, Aizen, Rukia
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi
- Saint Seiya: Seiya, Shiryu
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka
- YuYu Hakusho: Yusuke, Toguro
- City Hunter: Ryo
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro