It’s time to wake up! Good Night, Knight – hilarious dungeon-crawler is now available for wishlisting on Steam and GOG.com, a few months before Early Access launches in December 2019.
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic sneak-and-slash adventure that mixes procedural generation with hand-made puzzles and story! Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, a huge selection of versatile items, and unique threatening enemies to face.
Good Night, Knight, created by RedEmber Studios is currently in the development stage. Alpha version is available on Itch.io platform and It can boast of a dedicated and actively involved in the development process community gathered on Discord.
Now, the time has come to reveal Good Night, Knight Steam and GOG.com page and get ready for the Early Access launch, planned for early December this year.
ABOUT THE GAME:
This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made puzzles make each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip:: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
- Dog petting: Pet a dog.