SQUARE ENIX® announced that DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™, the first game in the popular block-building role-playing series, is launching February 13 on PC via STEAM®. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS originally launched on PlayStation®4 and the upcoming PC version will include upgraded crafting features and the “Terra Incognita” DLC at no additional cost. A DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS + DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 bundle is also available. Players who previously purchased DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 on Steam can purchase DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS at a discounted price. Pre-orders are now available for the standalone game and the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS + DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Bundle.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS is an immersive sandbox gaming experience that invites Builders to rebuild the ruined realm of Alefgard, gathering materials and crafting unique items with endless possibilities. Additionally, the Steam version of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will also include upgraded crafting features and “Terra Incognita,” the content that was originally added in 2022 to the mobile version, where Builders can freely craft and play, now with nearly double the height of blocks that can be stacked on their creations.
Other crafting features include*:
- Place blocks with a single mouse-click and destroy blocks and items more easily.
- A convenient Undo Button function has been added to allow Builders to restore their work.
- “Big Bash”, a convenient function introduced in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2, allows Builders to simultaneously destroy objects within a certain range.
- Collectible items, such as NPC and monster figures, are available in-game.
- Pixels can be collected and exchanged for a variety of useful items.
- Convert buildings into Build Cards to share with friends and scan their buildings to have them show up on player islands.
The additional content in “Terra Incognita” includes*:
- Boss Monster Model Set – Builders can unpack several giant posable monster figures that can be added to their worlds.
- Astronomy Set – Builders can light up the night sky with ten stars and planets to bring the beauty of the galaxy to their backyard.
- Pixel Ring – More than just a pretty accessory, Builders can wear a Pixel Ring that grants higher number of “pixels” when defeating an enemy in “Terra Incognita”, which they can then use to create special items on the “Dragon Quest Game Pack” workstation.
- Magic Carpet – Builders can use a magic carpet as they observe, build, and explore their structures from the sky, as well as listen to special music as they travel.
*The content above is the same as the content added to the 2022 mobile version.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS is rated E10+ for Everyone 10+ by the ESRB and is also currently available for Android, iOS, PlayStation® 4 and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information on DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, visit: https://dragonquestbuilders.com
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS + DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Bundle Edition Steam Store Page: DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS + DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Bundle on Steam (steampowered.com)