Daemon_9, an FMV horror game that released on Steam recently has announced its first ever deep discount sale on Steam. In this ‘New Year Sale’, the players can purchase the game 50% discount for the next 7 days.
Daemon_9 is an indie game that combines the thrill of a found-footage horror movie with the mystery-solving challenge of games like Her Story. Players must solve a supernatural crime using only found images, information, and video footage, both within the game and out on the web — before they become the next victim.
This indie game is produced and developed by Jeffrey Jackson, a Los Angeles-based filmmaker with a diverse background in storytelling and web development. He wrote, directed, edited and programmed it all nearly single-handedly over the past several years.
Originally Daemon_9 was a purely web-based experience released in late 2017, where the game communicated with players with real SMS and E-mails. But with the Steam version, this functionality is integrated within the game itself.
- Solve the supernatural mystery that’s told full motion video (FMV) content.
- Experience the story through found images, information and live-action video clips shot by an indie film director.
- Realistic supernatural crime-solving experience*
- Play under intense time pressure as you either save the girl or become the next victim.
- Breath-taking scenes enhanced with high-end audio & visual effects.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Daemon_9 will be on sale starting 5th of January, 2019 (Windows/Mac/Linux) for $4.99 or ₹ 174 – 50% off the game’s retail price during this New Year Sale.