Aquanox Deep Descent will finally let the players dive into the world of Aqua again, almost 19 years after the first release of Aquanox in November 2001. The world as we know it is gone, Earth is flooded, and the remnants of mankind are living in habitats under the sea. They clearly haven’t learned anything from the past, because they are still waging war against each other. The player takes control of a team of pilots who are trying to make their way through the war-torn and harsh environments, facing all the dangers that lurk deep in the sea. Experience a dark epic story – alone or with up to 4 players via online drop-in co-op.
Enter the unforgiving world of Aquanox Deep Descent on October 16th on your PC. The SRP is € 29.99 / $ 29.99. Get it here: http://n.thq.com/3jzW30jD5Kp
About Aquanox: Deep Descent
Aquanox: Deep Descent is a first-person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future, the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the deep sea world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight: Unique underwater vehicle combat with a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op: 4 player drop-in co-op, with four distinct pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize: Choose your ship, and upgrade it to fit your preferred playing style
- Explore: Explore, salvage, and loot- all while discovering the deepest corners of the ocean
- PVP: Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
Learn more about Aquanox on the Aquanox Deep Descent Official Website