Today, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Warlords of New York celebrates the launch of the Title Update 11 with a Grand Opening of the new replayable mode “The Summit.” While enjoying the latest features of this new update, all players will be rewarded for participating at the launch of Title Update 11, whether they are newcomers, regular players or streamers.
The Summit Grand Opening celebration includes a Free Weekend on all platforms, a Twitch Drop campaign and an exclusive Twitch Bounty Board!
- Free Weekend: From September 24 to September 28, The Division 2 will be free to play on the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Epic Games, UPLAY and Stadia.
- Twitch Drops: Alongside the Grand Opening of The Summit, Twitch Drops are back, allowing fans to receive drops from their favorite Twitch streamers who are streaming The Division 2 on their platform. Twitch Drops will be available until October 6. Twitch Drop rewards include three Legacy Caches and an exclusive milkshake backpack trophy.
As revealed during the Ubisoft Forward pre-show, Title Update 11 includes:
- The Summit (Warlords of New York Players): Playing in squads or solo, The Summit will take Division Agents to a high-rise building, where they can scale up to 100 floors of action. Players will face different challenges and enemies on each floor as they progress toward the rooftop, where a special battle awaits.
- Season 3 (Warlords of New York Players): Season 3 features a new manhunt, as players will target Bardon Schaeffer, the elusive leader of the Black Tusk as he recruits four disavowed agents to form and lead a new rogue cell.
- Major Improvements (All Players): Core changes and major improvements will be introduced as part of TU 11 including Appearance Mods, Improved loot and Agnostic Mod slots.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Windows PC, UPLAY+, Ubisoft’s subscription service, and the new generation gaming platform, Stadia.
For the latest news on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and all of Ubisoft’s games, visit Ubisoft News: news.ubisoft.com.