Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Mimimi Productions have released the E3 2019 trailer for Desperados III, the second sequel to the acclaimed RTS, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive. The game is playable at E3 2019 at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 11 to 13.
Watch the trailer below:
Desperados III is a modern real-time tactics game set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. You take control of a ragtag band becoming a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. The very different strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados III need to turn the tables with every mission.
On an epic journey through 1870s USA and Mexico, the team will face incredibly difficult odds and must outsmart vastly outnumbering gangs. On their mission to track down a nemesis whilst derailing a relentless corporate tycoon, the five distinctive characters use a wide array of skills to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, elude, steal, abduct, deviate, assassinate, blow stuff up… and as a last resort: shoot ’em down.
Combine your specialists to overcome tough challenges in many different ways. Plan your moves wisely and execute them perfectly in real time to sneak past your enemies while remaining undetected.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow the player to approach each mission with a wide variety of different solutions and routes. As the player’s gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows
- Approach each mission with a big variety of different solutions and paths
- Resolve seemingly impossible large enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed execution of the team’s special skills
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes choosing between deadly and non-lethal options, stealth and blazing guns and further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replayability challenges
Desperados III will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.