All fans of iconic horror and classic survival horror games – grab your limited ammo, because Daymare: 1998 is coming to Steam on September 17th for 29.99 EUR/USD. Try out the FREE DEMO on Steam and get a taste of classic 90s nostalgia.
Nevertheless, Sam’s a loving husband who adores his wife. If it weren’t for his condition and his need to manage it with pills, he’d probably be the happiest guy on Earth. But that isn’t what he was meant to be. Not after he crosses paths with H.A.D.E.S. Sam was meant for something more. Not for himself, not even for the woman he loves, but for the whole city of Keen Sight.
Invader Studios, Destructive Creations and All in! Games are three partners in crime that have the horrifying pleasure of bringing Daymare: 1998 to your PCs. Take a look at the FREE, all-new demo on Steam (https://store.steampowered.
Daymare: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game with hardcore survival mechanics and unyielding enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character perspective of the story, revealing deep and obscure lore.
The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon, and a special security team tasked with investigating an incident with the potential to become more than a routine security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a forest ranger as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a dead-zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, and then look for any clues or evidence that you can piece together to make sense of the chaos. Keep track of your inventory, as resources will be scarce! Anything can happen when your daymares become real.
• Fearsome enemies – rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment;
• Realistic HUD – check your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment;
• Environmental puzzles – finding your way around is not always easy, so look for clues;
• Classic mechanics – limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more;
• Modern graphics and effects – not everything is old-school, thanks to Unreal Engine 4;
• Experience the 90s – the game is an homage to the era, with tons of references.
Daymare: 1998 is set to release on Steam on September 17th this year. The game will cost $29.99/ €29.99. The developers have published a free demo on Steam today (https://store.steampowered.