Mighty Studio’s arcade maze game arrived on Steam February 14, 2017. The addictive, arcade maze game made popular on Xbox One is now available to PC players worldwide.
Mighty Studios, LLC is pleased to announce that the game “Skyling: Garden Defense” is now available for PC players to enjoy on Steam at the low price of $4.99. In addition, early adopters can enjoy an additional 15% discount off that price until February 20, 2017.
In Skyling: Garden Defense, players help a young girl named Bloom restore the elevated gardens of Skyling back into a lush utopia. Adorable blight monsters have ruined the land, and it’s up to Bloom to touch every square of the garden mazes and bring them back to life. Be careful, the monsters are still roaming around waiting to snatch young Bloom. Players must use their wits and utilize switches, gates and elevators to avoid capture. Sleepy garden cats also call these gardens home. Cats can be picked up and moved to hold down switches or block a monsters path. They don’t mind, they’ll sleep anywhere.
Skyling: Garden Defense is a unique take on some proven classic arcade mechanics. Borrowing intuitive, familiar game play from some of the best arcade classics of the 80’s helps make Skyling: Garden Defense easy to play, but difficult to master.
- Skyling: Garden Defense is available on Steam and Xbox One
- The price is set at $4.99. Part of our ‘Less-Than-A-Latte’ pricing scheme.
- Contains 30 garden mazes to play.
- There are no ads or in-app purchases.
- Content is lighthearted and suitable for all ages.
- Leaderboards and Achievements are available
- Never feel stuck, always have fun. Play the levels in any order you like.
- Yes, we know the title sounds like a tower defense game. Lesson learned.
Skyling: Garden Defense is the first release from Mighty Studios, LLC. A new indie game studio located in the Seattle area. It represents our goal to bring classic arcade fun to modern devices in new and innovative ways.