Developer Hyper Games and publisher Raw Fury are thrilled to come together and bring the beloved world of Moomin to PC and consoles in Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley. The Moomin characters come from the brilliant mind of writer, artist, and world-renowned cartoonist Tove Jansson.
This musical adventure will task you with helping Snufkin restore the harmony of Moominvalley, which has been tainted by the spread of grotesque parks that threaten to ruin the valley’s natural balance. The game is an ambient and cozy adventure experience for both kids and adults, and combines open-world mechanics with puzzles, stealth and melodic elements.
To highlight that the game will also be localized and distributed in Japan, Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley will be available at this year’s Tokyo Game Show, which runs from Thursday, September 15 until Sunday, September 18 and is located at the Norwegian Games booth (2-S01).
Join Snufkin in this musical adventure about restoring harmony and balance to Moominvalley, protecting it from the industrious Park Keeper. Enjoy a cozy atmosphere with memorable characters, a lovingly crafted narrative complemented by fun puzzles, adventure and songs.
- A cozy adventure game in a gorgeous storybook art style
- Story-rich gameplay full of charming characters to meet and musical puzzles to solve
- Explore the world of Moominvalley, inspired by creator Tove Jansson’s original stories
- Cleverly combine your harmonica, stealth, and your friends’ tricks to outsmart the Park Keeper and open up Moominvalley for all to enjoy
- A fantastic atmospheric soundtrack in collaboration with Sigur Rós