Developer Wyrmbyte has announced that its Hawaiian inspired open-world RPG shooter, Ashes of Oahu will release on August 29 for PC vis STEAM. Moreover, the game has entered closed beta phase of development. If you pre-order now at the official site you’ll get instant access to the beta client, and progress will carry over into the launch build on the 29th.
Watch the new launch trailer below:
Ashes of Oahu is an open world, story driven shooter where you work with or against the surviving factions of a post apocalyptic Hawaii.
- Inspired by native Hawaiian stories, traditions, and beliefs but with a unique fictional twist that brings in ghosts, raiders, and gods
- Four distinct factions to work for…or against!
- Over 75,000 lines create a massive and engaging narrative
- Choices truly matter and can lead to any one of over 100 different endings!
- Guns take on new and amazing powers thanks to the Magical Weapon Mod System
- Play your way by unlocking 50+ skills and abilities
- 25 sq/km of beautiful locations throughout Oahu, Hawaii
- Craft items from Hawaiian resources you find throughout the island
STEAM Store : https://store.steampowered.com/app/67…
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ac2UVuQ – Invite your friends!