Developer Creepy Jar has released a new update for their intense Amazonian survival game, Green Hell. The update aptly titled Mud adds new changes to the game including a brand new building resource in the form of mud (duh!) that will drastically alter the way players can set up their camps. Build a more secure camp with mud walls and even build a forge where you can use iron, the new crafting resource, to create new weapons and armors.
Mud, the 4th major patch for Green Hell will be the final piece on the Green Hell Roadmap before the game’s full release later this summer.
Continuing their focus on listening to the Green Hell community, Creepy Jar has also implemented a number of changes and fixes alongside this update. Find a detailed changelog on their steam page and see a list of the major additions in the update below;
- Hygiene System – You’re going to get dirty, you’ll have to clean up
- Additional Building Resource – Mud
- Additional Crafting Resource – Iron
- New Constructions – Mud Charcoal Furnace, Forge, Mud Water Filter/Collector, Mud Mixer, Shower, Storage
- New Modular Mud Buildings – Wall, Window Wall, Fireplace Wall, Shed Wall, Roof
- New Item – Metal Armor
- New Iron Weapons – Blade, Axe, Spear, Pickaxe, Arrow
- New Language – Hungarian
- New Notebook Bookmark – Mud
- New Challenge – Blacksmith
For a look at what’s coming down the line for Green Hell, take a look at the Green Hell Roadmap