Bandai Namco has addressed patch notes and timings for the upcoming update 1.04 and in addition, they’ve also uploaded a new trailer titled “Kingdom Fall”.
The 1.04 update for Dark Souls III will be deployed on all platforms at the following time. It won’t require any maintenance downtime(*cough The Division cough*):
PS4 – April 18th at 7pm PST [ April 19th at 7:30am IST]
Xbox One – April 18th between 5-8pm PST [April 19th at 5:30-8:30am IST]
PC (listed as 1.03.1) – April 18th at 2am PST [April 18th at 2:30pm]
The update will include the following changes:
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
They’ve also released a new “Kingdom Fall” trailer which is basically an accolades trailer showing what critics proclaimed about the game.
Watch it below:
Recently, Dark Souls 3 has peaked at number one spot in UK’s game sales chart which we’ve already covered for you. Soon after it’s been officially confirmed by Bandai Namco in a press release that Dark Souls 3 breaks records for the most successful day-one launch and the fastest selling title in BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.’s history.
Dark Souls 3 is available on PS4, PC and Xbox One.