Awaken your inner samurai and enter the dystopian rain-soaked neon streets of Mega-Tokyo in Akane – a top-down arcade slasher set in the cyberpunk universe.
Ready for battle? Then pre-order the game on Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/
Akane is a brutal arena arcade slasher based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics, where the player has just one goal: to kill as many opponents as they can, before they die. To achieve this goal, players will have a diversified arsenal of weapons and special skills at their disposal. All to face different types of opponents along the way.
AKANE MAIN FEATURES:
- Five types of opponents:
– Tank – the only villain that will require more than just one katana slash to die;
– Shooter – a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Pro tip: those guys never miss;
– Cyber Ninja – a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defense seems impenetrable. Remember however that everybody has their weak point;
-The Boss – Katsuro, your Nemesis who evolves, gets stronger and more dangerous according to the number of times he gets killed.
- A large arsenal of diversified guns and equipment
– Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills;
– Gadgets that grant small but significant improvements in combat;
– Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
- Special skills and moves
– Dragon Slayer – kill all enemies on the screen.
Akane is heading to the Nintendo Switch platform on May 17th this year; you can already pre-order the game through the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/