Warlocks 2: God Slayers, the humorous, action-packed RPG, in which you take charge of mighty warlocks and fight the arrogant gods that dare to stand in your way is launching on the PC today.
Watch the launch trailer below:
Take the role of one of the Warlocks and face the gods themselves, as slashing hordes of shadow monsters in the past have angered them, to say the least. The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge and dethrone arrogant gods from the thrones – make them pay for their betrayal. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action RPG mixing retro aesthetics with modern gameplay. Team up with up to 4 friends in online & local co-op. Choose from a cast of 5 powerful Warlocks. Remember! Real Warlocks don’t need to fight, for their right, to party!
If you want to put pressure on the Gods, you can grab the game on Steam but you can also witness their annihilation at GOG.COM . Buy your copy now and get a 20% launch discount from the regular price of $19.99. Make it quick though as this promotion will last only for a week! But that’s not all. An amazing soundtrack and an awesome artbook magically appeared along with the release, to stimulate your senses and guide you through the world of Warlocks. Grab them both and feel those goosebumps while entering this magic kingdom.
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
- Dynamic hack ‘n slash experience in solo, local and online co-op (up to 4 players).
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skill sets.
- 5 different types of Warlocks to choose, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game.
- Special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!).
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the solo adventure with one Warlock.
- Giant, powerful bosses waiting to get slayed.
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up.
- Colorful narration with plenty of jokes and humour.